How does Laser Therapy work?
Laser Therapy uses light to promote healing by improving blood flow and restoring normal cell function as a means to speed up the body’s natural healing process.
What can Laser be used for?
- Acute joint or muscle pain
- Postoperative pain and healing
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and back conditions including nerve pain
Benefits of Laser Therapy:
- Decrease swelling and inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Speeds up the healing process
- Improves mobility of scar tissue
Why use Laser therapy?
- A safe and effective method of pain relief
- Non Invasive treatment
- No drugs or surgery
- Improves the quality of healing
These treatments generally take 5 to 10 minutes. Typically patients see results after 3 to 5 treatment sessions.
Looking for Laser Therapy in Clayton Heights, Surrey, BC?
Our experienced team at Clayton Heights 188th Street Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic will assist you with finding the best treatment for your specific type of injury and improving your mobility. Give us a call or get in touch through our contact form to book an appointment today. Our Clayton Heights clinic is conveniently located in the Hill Crest Plaza on 188th and Fraser Hwy. We are next to the Clayton Heights Medical Clinic (Well Health) and the Clayton Heights Liquor Store. There is free ample parking located around the clinic.