- Clayton Heights 188 St Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Cloverdale Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- North Vancouver Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic
- Surrey Hwy 10 Physiotherapy & Massage Clinic
- Panorama Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- Surrey 152nd St Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic
- Richmond Blundell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
- White Rock 16th Ave Physiotherapy & Wellness Clinic
- Richmond Steveston Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
Massage therapy focuses primarily on restoring muscles to optimal length, strength and balance. Whether the cause of the pain is primarily muscular or a secondary reaction to trauma, muscles will react to protect and guard the affected area. By reducing muscle pain, we allow the body to relax and recuperate.
Common techniques used by our Registered Massage Therapists are deep tissue massage, cross fibre massage, myofascial/trigger point release, muscle attachment release, stretch massage, neuromuscular therapy and craniosacral therapy. These forms of massage therapy can be applied through clothing or over bare skin using a lotion.
What are the benefits of Massage Therapy?
- Relief of pain, tension and muscle spasm
- Increased ease of movement
- Restore the previous level of activity
- Improved sense of vitality and well being.
Common conditions treated with Massage Therapy at Clayton Heights Physio:
- Whiplash Associated Disorders due to motor vehicle accidents
- Neck strains and low back strains (including sciatic pain)
- Muscle spasms, stiffness and pain
- Sports Injuries e.g hamstring/calf strains
- Rotator cuff strains, tennis elbow and golfers elbow.
Our Massage Therapists will be happy to assist you in restoring optimal health, full range and function.
Looking for massage therapy in Clayton Heights, Surrey, BC?
Our experienced massage therapists can help you relieve pain and muscle tension, increase your range of movement, and restore a higher level of activity. Give us a call at the Clayton Heights 188th Street Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic or book an appointment through our contact form. Our Clayton Heights clinic is conveniently located in the Hill Crest Plaza on 188th and Fraser Hwy. We are next to the Clayton Heights Medical Clinic (Well Health) and the Clayton Heights Liquor Store. There is free ample parking located around the clinic.