- Registered Physiotherapist
- Masters of Physical Therapy, SBS Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Dehradun, 2006
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, K. G. College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore, 2003
- Manual Therapy course
- Neural Developmental Therapy course
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation course
- Kinesio Taping (KT1/KT2) course
- 10 years of experience in Multi-specialty hospital with the patients of Orthopedic, Neurological, Cardiovascular, Paediatric and Burns unit.
- Worked as a teacher for graduate and post graduate students of Physiotherapy.
Areas of Expertise:
- Orthopaedic injuries, neck/back & joint pain
- Nerve Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis & Frozen shoulder
- Balance & Gait Disorders
- Manual Therapy
- Badminton & Table tennis
- Music & Dancing
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.