- Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, University of Manitoba, 2010
- Completed her Certification in Acupuncture, CAFCI, Level 1
- Completed Upper Quadrant Level 1 Orthopaedic manual therapy
- Private practice Physiotherapy for 9 years
- Various placements including amputee rehabilitation, orthopaedic outpatient/inpatient and neurological conditions including stroke, parkinson's and multiple sclerosis
- Has completed, and continues to take, post graduate Physiotherapy courses
- Has experience treating sport related injuries from a variety of sports including: soccer, hockey, volleyball, and softball/baseball.
Areas of Expertise:
- ICBC / WCB Injuries
- Sports Injuries
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.